You listen to PRIR, and while we appreciate that you do it doesn’t make you less weird for doing so. Still! Who cares? Let those judgy Mc’Judgersons known you’re aware you’re not perfect but it could be worse! Your kid could be growing up with a judgy Mc’Juderson taste in music, and in our humble opinion that’s a lot worse than being related to you.
Whether worn alone or layered, this jersey t-shirt is soft yet durable to withstand your toddler’s playtime demands. It’s the perfect combination of both comfort and style. The shirt has a ribbed collar, double-stitched sleeves, and self-fabric neck tape.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Ash is 99% combed ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
• Heather is 90% combed ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
• Ribbed topstitch on collar
• Shoulder-to-shoulder self-fabric neck tape
• EasyTear™ label